What’s covered by Standard License (just the price of the font itself):
- Creating non-editable designs for personal or commercial usage and unlimited sales.
- Embeding web fonts in your own website theme (WordPress, Wix, Squarespace) or website for your client (without transferring the font files to the end client).
- Creating non-editable logo templates for sale on sites like Etsy or your own site. You can sell the logos in unlimited number of copies, as long as you do the customization and send the client only flattened or outlined text files.
- Creating editable templates for logos, cards, stationery or any other product on sites like Templett, Corjl, etc.
- Embeding fonts in website themes (WordPress, Wix, Squarespace) for sale (you don’t need this license for usage on your own website theme or even if you are creating a website for a client – just don’t transfer the font files to your client). But for templates which will be for sale on sites like Creative Market, Etsy, Envato or your own site, you need this license.
- Creating editable logo templates for sale on sites like Creative Market, Etsy, Envato or your own site. If you’re selling non-editable logo templates where you do the customization and provide the client with only flattened, outlined txts, you don’t need this license. But if you are selling editable logo templates, in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop or any other program, you need this license.
What’s NOT covered by any license:
- Transferring this license to another person or company;
- Reselling the license;
- Reselling the font itself.