Meet Delicate Greenery vol.1 Watercolor + Pencil Sketches, wreaths, patterns, alphabet letters and more!
This set includes 143 watercolor+pencil .PNG images, 300 dpi with transparent background. Here’s what you get:
- 24 PNG watercolor leaves (each is a separate PNG file with transparent background);
- 8 PNG watercolor wreaths (ready-made arrangements, flattened on transparent background); 5000x5000px 300 dpi
- 12 PNG watercolor washes (handprinted gold ink and green watercolor, on transparent background;
- 5 JPG watercolor backgrounds 4.5″x6.25″, 300 dpi
- 8 PNG pencil sketches of branches and flowers (on transparent background)
- 5 JPG patterns (seamless patterns in JPG on white background), 5000x5000px 300 dpi
- 27 ornamented letters of alphabet (not a font, each letter is a PNG file on transparent background) 3000x3000px each letter
- 27 light color letters of alphabet (not a font, each letter is a PNG file on transparent background) 3000x3000px each letter
- 27 dark color letters of alphabet (not a font, each letter is a PNG file on transparent background) 3000x3000px each letter
All graphics are handpainted on paper, then scanned in very high resolution and cleaned the background so it can be used on any background. Gold brush strokes and splashes are made using real gold ink.
Perfect for cards, invitations, posters, logos, branding, website headers, social media graphics or image overlays. Washes can be added to any image to overlay it, so as pencil sketches. Pencil sketches come in gray color, but the color can be easily changed in any other color in Adobe Photoshop.
Compatible with any software that can import image files (PNGs), but colors of washes, light and dark alphabet and pencil sketches can be changed only in Adobe Photoshop. Colors of ornamented alphabet can’t be changed, since the letters are not layered, but flattened. Same goes for backgrounds and wreaths.
This set doesn’t include any Photoshop brushes, or pat. files, just PNG images on transparent background in high resolution.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Have a wonderful day 🙂